Friday, January 23, 2009

Decoraciónes de Navidad

About a week before Christmas, we were really bored. Not feeling like doing the usual (playing cards, reading a book, watching a movie, etc), and feeling particularly taken up in the Christmas spirit, we decided to make a bunch of snowflakes and hang them from our roof (thus creating the illusion that it wasn’t actually 70 degrees outside and keeping the hope alive that we might see some snow). It took a while, but like I said, we were bored and had a lot of time. All in all, I think we made around 33 snowflakes. I had wanted to put this up before Christmas (sorry), but seeing as that most of you are still in the dead of winter… yea I don’t know where I’m going with that. Still, hopefully you can appreciate the craftsmanship and beauty of the snowflakes.

No comments: