Saturday, November 15, 2008

Entrevistas

Over the last couple months I’ve been lucky enough to recieve a handful of interviews at medical schools throughout the country, and I’ve been even luckier to have heard back some good news from a couple of schools (i.e. I’m going to be a doctor (as long as I can get through that whole “medical school” thing over the next 4-8 years (easy))). So who knows, I may be coming soon to a city near you! I’ve also been fortunate enough to meet up with some of you during my travels, and to you I would like to say thanks for either offering me a couch to sleep on or taking the time to meet up with me for coffee. Also, for those of you whose city I haven’t yet been to or wasn’t able to meet up with, don’t lose hope; I hopefully will be making one more trip back to the states (interviews-pending). If that doesn’t work, Honduras is a great place to visit for a weekend, spring break, whatever your fancy (I say this to all of you people with jobs that pay more than 2000 limps a month). Anyways, I’ll keep you all updated on where my future may take me.

No comments: