Monday, September 22, 2008

Lo Siento

So sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Things got pretty crazy over the last month (projects taking off (more to come), making a trip back to the states for medical school interviews (hopefully those went alright), and the fact that my computer was slowly being taken over my the blue screen of death (it is now completely taken over (and with no foreseeable way of fixing it I plan on holding a 9 day ceremony in its remembrance))). So that being said, here’s some more “goodies” (I hate how bad my English has been getting with the more time I spend here) from Talanga. Enjoy.

1 comment:

AP said...

Hey Sean! sorry i haven't posted anything yet - each time i get hung up on getting a logon ID, etc. spent some time in Nova Scotia with the Chuckster - quite a rural place although nothing compared to your current digs i'm sure.

i hear you may be out this way for med school interviews? Hope so! Miss you --

xxoo
AP and the cus